A quick and easy snack that is perfect for your keto macros! Use them for snacks, a light meal, or for entertaining a crowd at your next party! These keto meat roll ups are sure to be a hit!
Do you need an easy snack or light meal? Then, try these keto meat roll ups! Loads of savory flavor, blended with the bite of cheddar cheese and the creaminess of cream cheese make these a sure winner!
What are keto meat roll ups?
Keto meat roll ups are a light snack or meal that is normally made of lunch meat and cheese, rolled up. You can make them with a variety of meats, or cheeses, depending on your flavor desires.
You will want to watch for added sugars in your lunch meat though. Some of the most sugary ones are the ham lunchmeats. I most often choose turkey or roast beef for these as there seems to be a lot less sugar in those.
Can I make these meat roll ups ahead of time?
Aboslutely! They will be better if you make them, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld. Simply make the rolls, and place in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to serve.
It would be a lot easier to wait to cut them until you are getting them ready to serve, as they will take up a lot less space. You CAN store them cut up, if you want, however.
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Cream cheese
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Fresh dill
- Fresh chives
- Lunchmeat slices (I used turkey)
How to make these keto roll ups:
1. Soften cream cheese by allowing to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Add cheddar cheese, and seasonings to cream cheese and mix well.
3. Spread 1 Tablespoon mixture over each slice of lunchmeat.
4. Roll into cigar shaped snacks.
5. Cut into 32-40 pieces, if desired, or leave as is.
What can I serve with these keto meat roll ups?
Keto Meat Roll Ups
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 slices lunch meat of choice (I used turkey)
- Soften cream cheese by allowing to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese, and seasonings to cream cheese and mix well.
- Spread 1 Tablespoon mixture over each slice of lunchmeat.
- Roll into cigar shaped snacks.
- Cut into 32-40 pieces, if desired, or leave as is.
Makes 8 roll ups. You can jut them into 24-40 pieces, depending on how many you want. Pictured is the size cut into 40 pieces total.
Serving Size:4 roll ups total
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 392 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 17g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 10g Cholesterol: 116mg Sodium: 1839mg Carbohydrates: 6g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 23g
Latest posts by Heather (see all)
- Taco Night Keto Taco Salad - February 24, 2020
- Keto Meat Roll Ups - February 17, 2020
- Super Easy Keto Mini Cheesecakes - February 12, 2020